CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Harper's Birthday Party

Harper had a Dora Birthday Party on Saturday with a few friends and family.



All the gifts!!

MONEY!!!

Some of my family was able to come up.
Nanny Ray (my grandmother), Nana (my Mom), and of course Harrison.

My niece RayLee also came up, she is the blond one, LOL!!

My older sister and nephew, Ethan came as well.

We had a great time with my family and our church family.
Harper had a great party!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww she is soooooo cute and i love that cake...Harper is a little pixie!!!!

Hannah said...

She looks like she had a great party! Happy Birthday Harper!

Lisa said...

Love her cake! and LOVE the one with her HUGE smile looking at her cake! Looks like everyone had a good time!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great party! Love the cake!!!

Vanessa said...

Looks like she had a great party!!