CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

11 months old...

Well I am 11 months old now, WOW time flies!!
I am one happy, hungry, and energetic little boy!
I have 7 teeth now, I eat anything that is put in front of me (and even a few things I find on the floor). I am just a little peanut only weighing 17 pounds. But boy do I like to be on the MOVE! I try to keep up with my big brother and sisters, and they love playing with me. I am usually into something that I shouldn't be, but I am so cute that I get away with everything!
I am so excited about my first Christmas! I have already unwrapped several Christmas presents, and removed most of the bows and name tags (Mommy doesn't know who they belong to now)!
I am enjoying my last month of infancy, and looking forward to my 1st Birthday after Christmas!



I am learning how everything works...


I have figured out that I can take anything with me if I carry it in my mouth when I crawl!
(Maybe I have been watching the dogs too much)

I made my first Ginger Bread House with help.

I can stand by myself for a few seconds, but NO first steps yet!

I had my first lollipop and LOVED IT!!!

I got to share it with my favorite people in the world!!

Can't wait for all the adventures I will do as an 1 year old!!!

3 comments:

Lund7 said...

Those eyes!!! Gorgeous! You can see from the pictures that his big brother and sister adore him too. Merry Christmas!

Melinda said...

Can you believe its almost been a year?! Glad we both have our little miracles in our arms this year :-) Precious baby boy!

happymomof4 said...

LOVED all the pictures:) You have a gorgeous family!!!! I cannot believe it has been almost a year?! Time flies when you are having fun and when you have little ones! I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!!!!